InterVarsity's NYCUP is growing in breadth and depth and there are new opportunities to join in what God is doing in NY/NJ. Click here to RSVP!
There are 5 things on the horizon that we will update our partners on and those who are interested in joining our work:
- Alignment, Integration and Funding
- The ministry of reconciliation is not a side dish to following Jesus but core to our testimony as ambassadors and witness of Christ. We'll talk about what that looks like for students, faculty, staff and partners.
- 12 Lies That Hold America Together
- This book proposal was accepted by IVP and our manuscript is due on December 15. Get a sneak preview of #12Lies.
- Emotionally Healthy Activist
- This book proposal is moving on to be reviewed by Pete Scazzero and the Emotionally Healthy Board. Our draft is due on November 15! Get a sneak peak!
- Employment Opportunities
- We are hiring! You can click here to see the jobs that are available and bring any questions you may have.
- Program Changes
- RECWeek 2018, NYCUP Summer, Let's Talk Avodah, LoGOFF, Feed 500 and more are NYCUP Originals. Get updated on how to get involved!
We need people, funding, & prayer for this work to go forward. Please pray, RSVP and join us! Details will be sent when you RSVP!
If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to email@example.com